Box of 500 Clear 6mm Biodegradeable and Compostable Straws with Hashtag
Each Box Contains 500 Straws
|Quantity||Price Per Straw|
|1 box (500||1.4 THB|
|2+ Boxes (1000+)||1.0 THB|
|4+ Boxes (2000+)||0.95 THB|
|10+ Boxes (5000+)||0.9 THB|
|100+ Boxes (50,000+)||0.8 THB|
- Made from Plantastic 100% plant starch compostable plastic
- 6mm x 200mm (approximately, length size varies by 5 - 10mm)
- Clear (see through)
- Printed with white hashtag #PLASTICFROMPLANTS
- 500 per box.
- Pay with credit card or paypal account via paypal
- Pay by bank transfer to our Thai account (please notify by email after payment has been made.)
If you need a quote for your company's purchasing department, please place an order and select bank transfer. You will be sent a quote automatically by our system. You can also contact us and we will create the order for you.
For delivery outside Thailand please contact us for a quote. Also custom printing available.
Plantastic #PLASTICFROMPLANTS Compostable Straws look, feel and perform the same as oil-based plastic straws, however they are made from 100% plant based starch!
There are numerous environmental benefits to using these straws:
- Made from 100% renewable source (plants)
- 65% less energy used in production
- 68% fewer greenhouse gases
- No dangerous fumes when incinerated
- Contains zero toxins to leak into ground water if disposed into landfill
- Breaks down faster than oil based plastic
- Made from organic material which will not break down into toxic microplastics.
- Raw Material Certification Certified by FDA, EN13432, ASTM D6400, BPI.
These Straws Pay for Themselves!
"Smithsonian magazine reported that retailer Wild Oats benefited from a 17% increase in deli sales when they switched to plant based plastics."
All our straws are hashtagged #PLASTICFROMPLANTS to let your guests and customers know that you are serious about plastic pollution and sustainable living. Customers are increasingly environmentally aware and the use of oil-based single use plastics is increasingly frowned upon. Be one of the first to move over to a better form of plastic and see the benefits it bring to your environment and your businesses bottom line.