Your Cart is Empty
Plantastic Products are dedicated to easing the problem of oil based plastic pollution with sustainable, convenient, biodegradable, eco friendly alternatives.
Plastic Alternatives That Don't Cost The Earth.
Being an environmentally conscious business is not always easy - You want to do the right thing but you NEED to make profits.
With Plantastic's #plasticfromplants products you don't have to choose between doing the right thing and making money.
Our #plasticfromplants compostable straws can help boost your sales by increasing the perceived value of the drinks you offer.
Our straws are around 1 cent (USD) more than a regular massed produced oil-based plastic straw. The added value of using an eco product and the boost to your company's image can result in greatly increased sales revenue, social shares and positive reaction towards your brand.
By making the small and cost effective change of using a premium quality ecologically friendly straw you immediately differentiate yourself from your competitors and position your brand as an ecologically minded forward thinking company.
This small change and just an extra 1 cent (USD) on your drink costs can have huge rewards.
Our products have the convenience, look and feel of traditional oil based plastics but with several major benefits.
• Made from a 100% renewable source (plants!)
• Fully Compostable and Biodegradable
• Zero toxic plastic fumes when incinerated
• Will not pollute the food chain with oil-based toxic microplastics
• No nasty toxins to leach into the earth when put in landfill (they are made of corn!)
• Breaks down faster than oil based plastic (in as little as a few months compared to thousands of years!)
• 65% less energy used in its production
• 68% fewer greenhouse gases used in its production
• Your customers will LOVE them
• They make your company look awesome
"I love that these straws are better for the environment, look great and are hygienic and convenient. Our customers love them."
Shaun Hill Blue Note Bar
When retailer Wild Oats switched to plant based plastics, they directly "boosted the company’s deli sales by 17 percent
Our raw materials are all fully certified biodegradable and compostable.EN13432,ASTM D6400,SGS,OK-biobased.BPI approved.
Sign up to get the latest on sales, new releases and more …